The Walkablock Club
Monthly Fitness Articles
|HOME||SELF QUIZ||THEORY&PRACTICE||MEMBERSHIP||FEEDBACK||CONTACT US||HEALTH INFO.||INSPIRED?|
"The Power Of Juicing"
You can visit James at:
|Isn't it amazing how everyone seems to be
getting on the health bandwagon,.|
that is what you will read in most of the popular magazines.,
A more accurate belief might be around 30% of the people may be considered on the proverbial bandwagon, while it is my belief that the other 70% needs some help conditioning in living a healthier lifestyle.
What seems to be the answer?
Everywhere you turn there's always an expert telling you what to do. Why, with all the experts out there, are only a few percent of us getting results? Maybe because we are just looking for that one pill or plan that will work for us. As they say in life there is no free lunch. For any greatness you will achieve in your life, there will be a price that must be paid.
The key is to take small consistent actions towards your outcome daily. Believe it or not it's not any new scientific breakthrough that will run $19.95 per month.
It's the fundamentals that we have been going over in past articles. If you want to produce energy and power for your body and mind along with eating live water enriched foods, I found that fresh juicing is one of the best ways to empower us for the rigorous lifestyle we demand of ourselves.
A lot of you are probably saying juicing takes too much time and it's Messy, and I can get juice at the store. The bottled juices you find at the store like Apple juice, Grape, juice blends and the popular HIGH SODIUM vegetable juice do not have much nutritional value. Other than empty calories added sugars and carbs they also must pass through a rigorous sterilzation and pasteurization process. This process give it added shelf life but not much life from the juice, while they may taste good. Buying yourself a juicer can be the best investment of your life. Here are some combinations that I recommend.
Remember that vegetables are the body builders and fruits are the body cleansers.
Calcium deficiency- spinach, celery and carrot Note- carrot has 4 times more calcium than milk and spinach has 10 times more than milk.
High blood pressure- parsley and carrot
Lung cleanser/Healer- all lettuce and carrot
Ulcers- cabbage (must be drank within 1 minute or it loses it's Benefits)
Blood purifier- beet, carrot and apple
The fruits I recommend according to importance
2) Honey Dew
4) Papaya and other tropical like fruits
While the fruits cleanse your body, they give you the vital minerals and vitamins that our bodies need replaced on a daily basis. This is an Awesome way to start your day. With most of these drinks you can substitute carrot or apple to make it more palatable to your taste buds.
Good luck with your newfound power of juicing.
Remember (DEAD FOODS EQUALS DEAD BODIES AND LIVE FOODS EQUALS LIVE BODIES!!!!)
Be outstanding for yourself and others.
Warmest Regards James